Rules of Life
- Make peace with your past, so it won’t screw up the present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give it time.
- Don’t compare your life to others and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much, it’s alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Smile! You don’t own all the problems in the world.
- Stop looking at what you don’t have; start looking at what you have.
- One door close; the other will open.
- The world is your runway. Play the lead in all your life stories.
Photo by Julia